At my age which is still on my early thirty’s, I already felt excessive joint pains on my knuckles. At first I thought it was just because of too much computer usage but then a friend of mine told me that I probably lack Omega 3. I wonder how does Omega 3 helps in getting rid of all those discomforts on my joints. If I have some questions that needs an immediate answer, I always seek help from the web and this is what I found from www.omega3innovations.com:
- 1. You do not need to go through the deepest ocean to catch a fish that is rich in Omega 3
- 2. Taking Omega 3 is not only through pills or capsules.
- 3. Omega 3 can be added on the foods we eat.
- 4. We can enjoy Omega 3 without compromising our sense of taste
- 5. If you have sweet tooth, there’s a cookie that is rich in Omega 3
Well, the list could go on and on but the bottom line is, there are a lot of foods available that is rich in Omega 3. Search for it and surely you will find it!